Be a DealerLocate a DealerBuy Bedliner or CoatingsCompare All Retail BedlinersFloors
Dealership Marketing Director:
Employee of Spray-Lining & Coatings?, the manufacturer & main vendor to many spray-on lining dealerships; several of which were or still are considered Rhino Linings Dealers, a few are known as Line-X also with more jumping ship from other vendors such as Scorpion Coatings, Speedliner & Ultimate Linings.
There are many more spray-on lining brand names albeit less known that find Spray-Lining & Coatings? a better deal. In any case we do find minimal faults with competing vendors. They usually distribute quality formulas with complaints emanating from small to midsize buyers requiring better support & lower-cost solutions. That?s our focus:
- Supplying established spray-on bedlining dealers with lower cost, higher quality alternative linings
- Starting Up new dealers with top-grade equipment, powerful marketing & better, linings & lower costs
- Supporting professional paint & coatings crews with high-end DIY solutions unavailable thru big vendors; including but not limited to spray on bed liners, crystal clear spray on paint protection films, all professional-grade materials
- For handy semi-experienced applicators, Spray-Lining & Coatings? Dealers also sell simple, basic DIY kits for truck beds, large floors, storm damage prevention, storm damage restoration, anti-stick solutions
- As key marketing support person for our 5?North American Distributors, I am highly sensitive to the reputation of Spray-Lining; the company as well as the spray lining industry in general. I have witnessed some spray-lining witnessed false Spray-Lining & Coatings?TM dealership copies & even met with victims to get their money back.
Our Zone Managers are available for support in all your dealership needs 24x7x365. Here is a little insight to our team of highly qualified professionals.
Contact through our Dealer Locator
Zone 1 Distribution Manager
Ryan Fischer ? With Fischer?s back-round in oil, petroleum and mining he manages enormous construction projects. Ryan provided technical aspects of Polyuria, all urethanes, hybrids & epoxies with manufacturing to vendor to application crew experience. He created requirements to manage distribution of elastomeric specialty coatings to match & exceed customer expectations and quality standards.
Zone 2 Distribution Manager
Kevin Root ? Operating Distribution manager, recognized by J.D. Power and Associates as ?one of the ten original automotive eBusiness pioneers?, serving on Driving Sales Advisory board since 2009. Root is a creative aggressive thinker to make Spray-Lining #1 in the protective coatings industry.
Zone 3 Distribution Manager
Ben Dexter ? has many years of automotive industry leadership. Using Kennesaw and Automotive Solutions as a template, he has taught many dealers how to increase profitability and streamline business processes. Fleet management, operational coaching and marketing create ROI & satisfied customers.
Zone 4 Distribution Manager
Dustin Zabrocki ? As an auditor in the industrial engineering field and a BBA in accounting from Kennesaw State, Dustin has over 10 years of experience solving complex problems. He uses these skills to help provide intuitive functional solutions to Spray-lining dealers. He is a valuable asset of the company and continues to bring added value to every project he manages.
Zone 5 Distribution Manager
Robert Moore ? With experience in demand planning, product analysis and administration of electrical systems, his detailed approach to materials, products and resources flow results in a great level of productivity and support to the Spray-Lining & Coatings? dealership family. His staff is always available to handle all expectations with extreme levels of care and expertise.
A strong team guarantees results
These 6 men provide quality controls to satisfy business & consumer spray-on lining & coating quality requirements through educating, training & protecting their Spray-Lining and Coatings? Dealership clientele. This support is strong enough to eliminate coating?s failures that result from poor application techniques.
The second part is MARKETING: Promoting our dealers locally, in populated, zones aggressively; beating our competition with stronger, thicker, higher-quality applications. Although dealer promotion starts with quality controls, addresses failure controls, misrepresentation and scam prevention, one ethical result is the only real, manufacturer backed lifetime or long-term documented warranties
. Another result is serious ROI for Spray-Lining & Coatings ?dealerships, references & documented profits available to qualified applicants.
The final result is our final client; those paying for a professional spray-lining job or purchasing DIY kits: You are satisfied!